- A-license | Sopi | Brevet and IPPI (card- Lake Garda)
- valid liability insurance
- verified and approved flight equipment (2 year check, rescue in the necessary packing interval)
- no problems with your health
- fun at flying and learning
- individual and professional support by Dani Loritz & Gerald Roschmann (flight instructor, performance trainer and safety trainer)
- individual and detailed theory with script
- radio support and admissions from Dani Loritz or Gerald Roschmann
- assisted by competent and experienced flight instructors at take-off and landing
- full HD video recording of all flights (De-briefing with full-HD video beamer, for best picture quality – so that nothing escapes)
- radio equipment including headset
- rescue boat with driver | first aid on board
- full automatic life jackets (300 newton lift)
- shuttle service
- theory documentation as Pdf file (SIV script)
- max. number of participants: 12 pilots
- GUARANTEED FLIGHTS
We guarantee you at least 4 flights at the 2-day training, 5 flights during the 3-day training and 6 flights at the 4-day training.
If you don’t reach the minimum guaranteed flights per course (weather contitions), you can do this missing flights during another date.
- life jacket – CO2 cartridces (25,- Euro per piece)
- trips to the take-off
- stay overnight (we assist by the organization)
OUR TRAINING CONTENT
- twisted and head upsite down
- pitch pendulum, roll, accelerated collapse
- ears small | large
- B stall or C stall
- Front collapse / accelarated
- side collapse / accelarated (diverent sizes and variants)
- full stall (on request)
- spin-full stall (on request)
- spiral (on request)
- rescue opening (on request)
- big ears spiral (on request)
- extended briefing for special maneuver: stall point – min. speed, deep stall, cravat, twist and rescue opening
CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION
The provider and contact partner for the security training SIV courses and travels is
X-dream Fly Switzerland.
X-dream Fly GmbH
- Registration takes place in writing via internet/email.
- Each participant must be in possession of a valid pilot’s license.
- The last rescue repacking has to be less then six months.
- Participants are obliged to follow the instructions of the trainers.
- The trainers has to be informed in case of any health problems or diseases.
- All required insurances have to be done by the participant.
- The organizer and the course management disclaim all liability for accidents and other damages.
- A cancellation and cancellation insurance is the responsibility of the participant.
- The course management reserve the right to cancel a course if the minimum number of participants is not reached, or the weather forecasts do not announce any flightable days.